Thursday, August 19, 2010

Well here I go again...

For those of you who have been here before, thanks for stopping by.  For those of you who haven't, welcome.  Below you will find a detailed account of my study abroad experience in Jordan, so if you have some spare time it's a pretty interesting read (if I do say so myself).

But to come: 11 months in India.  Yes, I leave on Sunday for the experience of a lifetime.  By way of Los Angeles, London, and Mumbai, I will land in Ahmedabad on Tuesday to begin the AJWS World Partner's Fellowship.  An eleven month, hands-on exposure to development and social justice, I hope to come away with a better understanding of what these terms mean and how I can help impact them.  And maybe some good recipe ideas.....

Please, share your thoughts and opinions.  But more importantly, keep in touch!  Just because I'm on another continent does NOT mean that our relationship ends.

See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment