Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Reporting Live from Anadur

Just wanted to post a quick note that I've arrived in Anadur!  By way of plane, train, and automobile, I've finally made it!  It is a weird feeling to be separated from the rest of the fellows now that we've all split up to our different placements.  But then again that gives us each the opportunity to grow and form a community here in India.  I don't have too much to report, but just want to let everyone know that I'm safe and still alive. 


I'll let you all know how I do settling in and getting started with work!


Missing you all!


Andrew

2 comments:

  1. So, Andrew, no wonder you got sick! Just the thought of walking up 3200 steps would make me sick!! Don't forget to use your mosquito net in Anapour!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! We were all getting worried. We were like "Andrew hasn't posted in a while.. I hope he's ok." haha Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete